BYU–Hawaii Freshman Admissions Criteria
- Diplome du Baccalaureat: 10 or higher out of 20 on compulsory subject exams.
- Score “la moyenne” (average) on all subjects of the Diplome d’acces aux Etudes Universitaire (DAEU).
- Meet the English test requirement.
- Meet other admissions criteria such as a clear ecclesiastical endorsement, minimum family financial contribution, etc.
Transfer Admissions Criteria
- Ecclesiastical Endorsement.
- Applicants should have 24, or more, semester hours of college credit from an accredited institution with a “B” (US equivalent) grade point average. Transfer credit hours may also be earned through distance education over the internet.
For more information on how to submit your transcripts, see Transcript Submission.
BYU–Hawaii BYU-Pathway Partnership Program
BYU–Hawaii and BYU-Pathway Worldwide announced a new partnership that will expand educational options for international students. Here are the eligibility requirements:
- Complete BYU-Pathway’s foundational PathwayConnect curriculum with a minimum 3.0 GPA or higher and/or complete a BYU-Pathway Worldwide certificate and/or associate degree.
The completion of a BYU-Pathway Worldwide program will waive BYU–Hawaii’s English proficiency and high school diploma/secondary education requirements.
For more information, please visit BYU–Hawaii Pathway Partnership Program.