How Do I Send my Intent to Enroll?
- After receiving your acceptance letter, you will be sent an email with the subject line of “BYU–Hawaii Intent to Enroll”. Within this email, you will find a unique access code that will allow you to accept, decline, or defer (for missionary service) your offer of admission. Your intent to enroll will be sent 7 days after you have been admitted.
- With this same code, you will be prompted to create a username and password for your BYU–Hawaii Student Center.
- If you are having trouble with your intent to enroll or have not received one, please call or email the admissions office at (808) 675-3738 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Where Do I Send my Immunization Records?
- All students are required to have updated MMR1 and MMR2 records sent to Health Services before they can register for classes. Students are also required to get a TB test, this can be done either at your local physician's office prior to arriving at BYUH or at the Health Center on campus once you arrive.
- The Proof of Immunization Form needs to be sent to BYU–Hawaii Health Services.
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER UNTIL THIS PROOF OF IMMUNIZATION IS RECEIVED AND PROCESSED BY HEALTH SERVICES.
How Can I Apply for Housing?
- All new freshmen and IWORK students MUST reside on campus.
- To find on or off-campus housing, visit the Residential Life page .
- Please visit the Residential Life website FAQ to see the answers to the most commonly asked questions, otherwise, you can call Residential Life at (808) 675 3534 .
How Do I Log into my BYUH Email Account?
- Once you have completed the BYU–Hawaii student account and email creation process your student email account will be created. This email account will be the official and primary email address used to send official university communication. Every student is provided a campus email account and is expected to check it frequently.
- Outlook Email: go.byuh.edu
- Please visit the IT website for answers to questions or to find directions on how to access or forward your BYU–Hawaii email.
How Can I Register for Classes?
- Please visit MyBYUH and visit the Student Center
- If you have questions about what classes to take please visit the Academic Advising website
When Should I Arrive for New Student Orientation?
- We suggest you visit this informational site which will make your transition to campus life easier: New Student Orientation
How Can I Reserve a Shuttle to Campus?
- If you need a ride from the airport to campus, please view our shuttle options .
How Can I Pay my International Student Fee?
- All International students (excluding those from Canada) are required to pay an International Student Fee . If you are married, you will be required to pay an additional $500 for each of your dependents (husband and children)
Where Should I Send a Copy of my Passport?
- A copy of your passport needs to be sent to International Student Services ( email@example.com ) before they can send your visa documents.