Skip to main content

Transfer Agreements

Requirements for General Education for Students Transferring with an Associate's Degree

Associate's degrees(AAS, AGS, AS, AA, ALS)* from accredited colleges and universities will be accepted to complete GE requirements, with the additional course work of Advanced Writing English 315.

Starting Fall 2016: For any course transferring in credit without an Associate's Degree listed above*, credits will be reviewed course by course to grant equivalencies or substitutions. Total credits transferred will also be considered.