BYU–Hawaii Freshman Admissions Criteria
- Ecclesiastical Endorsement.
- High School transcripts with an average of 5 out of 9 (Korea Grading Scale) or a 2.5 GPA on a US equivalent grading scale.
- Meet the English test requirement.
- Seminary attendance, full-time missionary service, leadership responsibilities, and extracurricular activities may also be used as determining factors in admission decisions.
- For homeschooled students; GED (Geom Jeong Go Si) is acceptable with an aggregate score of at least 640 or better and an ACT test score of 21 or better.
For more information on how to submit your transcripts, see Transcript Submission.