Holomua is a six-day college preparation experience at the culturally diverse Brigham Young University–Hawaii campus. Its focus is to equip high school students with greater tools to prepare them for success as they move forward toward higher education.
|When:||July 20-25, 2020|
|Who||High school students graduating in 2021|
|Application Fee:||$25 (non-refundable fee to apply)|
*$275 for those who need to arrive a day early
Goals of Holomua:
- Introduce students to the benefits and expectations of BYU–Hawaii.
- Help high school juniors as they transition into their senior year and to visualize themselves as successful students at BYU–Hawaii.
- Increase the opportunity for more students from our target area; Hawaii, South Pacific, and Asia to attend BYU–Hawaii.
- Preferably high school junior (2019-2020) or international equivalent.
- BYU–Hawaii International applicants must be able to obtain a B-2 visitor visa if traveling from outside the United States.
- Have a cumulative high school GPA above 2.8 or an international equivalent.
- Read and agree to live by the BYU–Hawaii Honor Code - including Dress & Grooming, as well as Residential Living Standards.
- Have an interest in contributing to the mission of BYU–Hawaii: Learn, Lead, Build.
- Holomua 2020 Application
- Holomua 2020 Application Fee
- Holomua 2020 Ecclesiastical Endorsement
- Holomua 2020 Medical and Release Waiver
- Official Copy of High School Transcript (emailed to email@example.com or sent to Ho'okele address below)
Holomua 2019 Highlights: