Holomua 2022 is a one-week in-person college preparation experience at the Brigham Young University–Hawaii campus. Its focus is to equip high school students with greater tools to prepare them for success as they move forward toward higher education. Holomua 2022 application is now open please complete all the required documents before April 1, 2022.
|When||July 18-23, 2022|
|Who||High school students graduating in 2023|
|Cost||To be announced|
|Application Fee||$25 (non-refundable fee to apply)|
Goals of Holomua
- Introduce students to the benefits and expectations of BYU–Hawaii.
- Help high school juniors as they transition into their senior year and visualize themselves as successful students at BYU–Hawaii.
- Increase the opportunity for more students from our target area; Hawaii, South Pacific, and Asia to attend BYU–Hawaii.
- Preferably high school junior (2021-2022) or international equivalent.
- BYU–Hawaii international applicants must be able to obtain a B-2 visitor visa if traveling from outside the United States.
- Have a cumulative high school GPA above 2.8 or an international equivalent.
- Read and agree to live by the BYU–Hawaii Honor Code - including Dress & Grooming, as well as Residential Living Standards.
- Have an interest in contributing to the mission of BYU–Hawaii: learn, lead, build.
Holomua 2021 Highlights