BYU–Hawaii Entrance Requirements
Cambridge Advanced Level Certificate aka General Certificate of Education ‘A’ Level.
Grading System for Secondary Education.
- A-F for Ordinary ("O")
- Level and Advanced ("A")
- Level. E for "A"
- Level and D for "O"
Level. Grading System used in Zimbabwe for the ‘O’ Levels in the GCE is as follows:
|3||65-69||B||Pass with credit|
|4||60-64||B||Pass with credit|
|5||55-59||C||Pass with credit|
|6||45-54||C||Pass with credit|
|7||35-44||D||School Certificate Subject Pass-No GCE Pass|
|8||25-34||E||School Certificate Subject Pass-No GCE Pass|
Grading System for Higher Education
- 80%+ =1 (First Division);
- 70%-79%=2.1 (Upper Second Division);
- 60%-69% =2.2 (Lower Second Division);
- 50%-59%= 3 (Third Division);
- Below 50%= Fail. (used by University of Zimbabwe for undergraduate and masters degrees by coursework)
For more information on how to submit your transcripts, see International Transcript Submission.