PAPUA NEW GUINEA
BYU–Hawaii Freshman Admissions Criteria
- Ecclesiastical endorsements (from Church ward/unit and stake/district leaders).
- Transcripts of all grades received will be required - 'B' grade average expected to be competitive for admission.
- Students studying at Liahona High School (same requirements as Tongans).
- Completion of Form 7 Exam.
- Meet the English test requirement.
Missionary and community service, work experience, and age may also be used as determining factors in admission.
Transfer Admissions Criteria
GPA equivalent of 2.8 on university grades.
For more information on how to submit your transcripts, see Transcript Submission.
BYU–Hawaii BYU-Pathway Partnership Program
BYU–Hawaii and BYU-Pathway Worldwide announced a new partnership that will expand educational options for international students. Here are the eligibility requirements:
- Complete BYU-Pathway’s foundational PathwayConnect curriculum with a minimum 3.0 GPA or higher and/or complete BYU-Pathway Worldwide certificate and/or associate degree.
The completion of a BYU-Pathway Worldwide program will waive BYU–Hawaii’s English proficiency and high school diploma/secondary education requirements.
For more information, please visit BYU–Hawaii BYU-Pathway Partnership Program.