PAPUA NEW GUINEA
BYU–Hawaii Freshman Admission Criteria
- Ecclesiastical Endorsements (from LDS Ward/Unit and Stake/District Leaders).
- Transcripts of all grades received will be required - 'B' grade average expected to be competitive for admission.
- Students studying at Liahona High School (same requirements as Tongans).
- Completion of Form 7 Exam.
- Meet the English test requirement.
Missionary and community service, work experience, and age may also be used as determining factors in admission.
Transfer Admissions Criteria
GPA equivalent of 2.8 on university grades.
For more information on how to submit your transcripts, see Transcript Submission.