BYU–Hawaii Freshman Admissions Criteria
- Ecclesiastical Endorsements
- "Título de Bachiller" with a 7 grade average out of 10 (Ecuador Grading Scale) or a 2.0 GPA on a U.S. equivalent grading scale in either ONE of the following academic areas of study:
- Ciencias y Tecnología.
- Humanidades y Ciencias Sociales.
- Meet the English test requirement.
- Financial documents (see application). Provide the English translation.
- Seminary attendance, full-time missionary service, leadership responsibilities, and extracurricular activities may also be used as determining factors in admission decisions.
For more information on how to submit your transcripts see Transcript Submission.