BYU–Hawaii Freshman Admissions Criteria
As of the Fall 2013 Semester (September), BYU–Hawaii will require an English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc.) for students from China and other selected countries.
- Senior high school transcript.
- High school graduation (diploma).
- Ecclesiastical endorsement.
- Meet the English test requirement.
For more information on how to submit your transcripts see Transcript Submission
Transfer Admissions Criteria
- Applicants should have 24, or more, semester hours of college credit from an accredited institution with a “B” (US equivalent) grade point average. Transfer credit hours may also be earned through distance education over the internet.
- TOEFL score of 61 or higher on the IBT; IELTS 5.5.
Missionary and community service, work experience, and age may also be used as determining factors in admission.
For an ecclesiastical interview, please contact Stanley Wan at email@example.com or (86)15811273990.