Cancellation of Admittance
In order to complete the cancellation process, review the following and proceed.
- If you have ‘accepted’ your Intent to Enroll and ‘enrolled’ in classes, but need to cancel, DO NOT COMPLETE THIS FORM. Login to MyBYUH > Self Service > Request Discontinuance.
- If you ‘accepted’ your Intent to Enroll and need to cancel, complete the ‘Cancellation of Admittance’ form below.
- If you have booked a room with Residential Life, you will need to cancel or you may incur a penalty fee. Complete the ‘Cancellation of Admittance’ form below. Login to the Residential Life website. If you need assistance call (808) 675-3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have NOT ‘accepted’ your Intent to Enroll, but need to cancel, DO NOT COMPLETE THIS FOR. Complete the Intent to Enroll by selecting ‘Cancel’.
- Did not receive an Intent to Enroll? Call BYUH Admissions at (808) 675-3738
Cancellation Admittance Form